Story Eternal life

 









     .....       Eternal tree


In ancient times, the kingdom of


 Maker's life was a vast land under his rule. He was very authoritarian and arrogant and did everything to gain power. One day, the king invited a group of wise men to his palace and arranged a big party. Dad . There was a wise Indian among the guests. That started They told the story. The sage said, "O king, there is a tree in my country whose fruit will never die, and whoever eats it will have eternal life."







When the king heard it, he was astonished and said, "How can the fruit of that tree be obtained? Why did you not bring it to me?" He said, "Now tell me where this tree grows." He said, "It is very rare and must be sought after for years." The scientist went to India with a huge sum of money given to him by the king.






He traveled to many cities and found anyone who came to the tree, but people made fun of him and said that only a crazy person was looking for a tree. And in this way he suffered a lot, finally he was disappointed and made the song of returning to his country. The sad and sad young man started walking and in the middle of the way he landed at the house of a wise old man. The scientist's distress said that for many years, by the order of the king, I have been looking for a tree in this vast land, the fruit of which will give eternal life.





I was ridiculed in this way ......... And suffering. I suffered a lot, but I am afraid of the end of my work that the king will question me and take my life. The old man thought for a moment and said, "My child, the fruit you were looking for was by your side. The young man said how could this fruit be with me and I did not know the old man said this fruit that you were looking for is nothing but the name of Nick. Whoever has a good name will be eternal. In this world, those who sought a good name went astray, but those who sought a good name gained an eternal life, which a scientist with his knowledge leaves a good name, and the king with Justice's justice bears its good name.




Although the end of life ends. But the name will last forever. The young man was happy and returned to his country. When the king asked for fruit, the young man recounted what he had learned from the old man. The king thought for a long time, but finally said that it was the best gift to receive from anyone. And it was the most valuable piece of advice I have ever learned in my life There are people whose names we hear everywhere but they themselves are not physically present. Be happy and stable


Previous Post Next Post